RadioRevolution - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* RadioRevolution > Topics

Subject: Group News
Replies: 2 Views: 803

nightpup 20.06.10 - 02:16am
This is the place to read about What's going on in the group. *

nightpup 20.06.10 - 02:31am
Ok. I've decide that having everyone post foreign bands in one thread (in a mostly international/uk site) would lead to an over abundance in one thread and an under abundance in the rest.......so, instead, I think that it would be easier for everyone to just post their band under the appropriate music genre and for me to just re-post them myself in the foreign band thread (where applicable). Please, be sure to include in your posts the country of the band and the type of music they play (regardless where you are posting). Then you can get more specific (like if you post a jazz band under the Jazz thread, in the post you can let us know they play Ragtime as opposed to Swing or some other type of Jazz music. Thank-you! *

nightpup 14.07.10 - 10:05am
Not that the members of this group would necessarilly do this but......just in case, here's a little notification that you are not to insult people's taste. Please, keep your posts respectful, no 'Your band s*cks!' or that sort of thing. And when we do disagree, I'm sure we can all manage to do it in a polite and respectful manner. Thank-you! *

This topic is locked.
* RadioRevolution Forum

Search:
topics replies

* RadioRevolution

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits