RadioRevolution - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* RadioRevolution > Topics

Subject: Foreign Bands (non-USA)
Replies: 3 Views: 818

nightpup 19.06.10 - 08:39am
The place to put bands not from the United States. *

nightpup 20.06.10 - 01:28am
Christoph Hoch - pop music - He is a hobby musician from Germany. He plays keyboard and writes the music and lyrics for all his songs. He's even got a couple instrumental pieces. This guy's got talent! I added a link to his website in the links section. On it, he offers the download of a whole alb*m for free (but don't worry if you can't download big files, because the songs are downloaded individually). You can also download the lyrics as a pdf. The site is in German, but just go to 'mp3 files' to find the songs. To find the lyrics for the song you want, you click some thing that looks like a push pin nearby the song. If You need more help navigating, just ask me. *

nightpup 20.06.10 - 01:40am
Das Ich - electro goth - This is a great goth band from Germany! They must be atleast somewhat known here in the States, because they have toured here, but still I don't think they are particularly well known. You can find some of their music videos on Youtube. *

nightpup 20.06.10 - 02:04am
Kante - rock music - Another great band from Germany! (I'm learning German, can you tell?). I discovered them firstly on Download.com back when they actually still had music on it *cry*, but you can still find some of their music videos on Youtube. Try, 'Warmer Abend' *

* RadioRevolution Forum

Search:
topics replies

* RadioRevolution

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits